Fields marked with an * are required
Welcome to the Dixie Crow 42
Exhibitor Registration Portal!
We thank you for your participation in the Dixie Crow Symposium.
If this is your first time exhibiting with us, Welcome!
If you are returning, Welcome Back!
Exhibitor Registration Process:
- Please fill out the Exhibitor Registration Contract below.
- An email will be sent confirming your contact information and Exhibitor registration being received.
- An invoice will be emailed for all exhibitor items selected. Invoices may be paid by check or any major credit card using the Infinity International's Square Online Payment Portal.
- An email will be sent confirming Exhibitor Booth assignments following Exhibitor Committee approval. (~Feb 2017)
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact:
Infinity International - Event Management
If you have any questions about the Symposium, please contact the Dixie Crow Symposium Committee Chairperson:
Exhibits Floorplan (as of 12/08/16):
(Floorplan is subject to change - pending formal approval)
GREEN: AVAILABLE TO REQUEST
YELLOW: PENDING APPROVAL
Exhibitor Point of Contact Information
Exhibitor Information - For Posting
Purpose and Rules of Dixie Crow 42
In the event the Exhibitor cancels any or all of the exhibit space contracted herein, the Exhibitor must do so in writing by email.
- Full Refund: Cancel at least 30 days prior (Feb 17, 2017)
- 50% Refund: 29 days to 10 days prior (Feb 18 - Mar 9, 2017)
- 0% Refund: Within 9 days of the show date (Mar 10 - Mar 19, 2017), full liability is incurred
Send email notification of cancellation to the Chapter Exhibits Committee no later than March 9, 2017 if your contract cannot be fulfilled.
Chapter Exhibits Committee Email: [email@example.com,Adam.Delestowicz@us.af.mil,JHundley@merc-mercer.org]
Freeman Decorating is the Official Service Contractor for the Symposium.
Arrangements for services (i.e., tables, chairs, carpeting, rental furnishings, etc.) should be made with Freeman’s “Exhibitor Services Department”:
841 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd. NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
In their own best interest and for security, exhibitors are required to keep an attendant in their booth during all open hours. Attendants are encouraged to wear business attire. All booth attendants must be registered.
Symposium will run from 11:00 AM Tuesday, March 21st through 3:00 PM Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017.
EXHIBITORS MAY NOT DISMANTLE BOOTHS PRIOR TO 3:00 PM, Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017.
EXHIBIT SPACE MUST BE CLEARED BY 9:00 PM, Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017.
LOSS OR DAMAGE:
Exhibitor agrees that Dixie Crow Chapter or the Museum of Aviation shall not be liable for any damage, theft, or liability of any kind, or for damage or injury to persons or property during the term of this agreement, from any cause whatsoever, by reason of use, occupation, and enjoyment of exhibit space by Exhibitor or any person thereon with the consent of the Exhibitor, and that the Exhibitor will indemnify and save harmless AOC Dixie Crow Chapter from all liability whatsoever, on account of any such damage, or injury, whether or not caused by negligence of or breach of an obligation by Exhibitor or its employees/representatives.
Send check payments and paper exhibitor contracts:
Attn: Exhibits Committee
Dixie Crow Chapter
P.O. Box 1331
Warner Robins, GA 31099